Main steam turbine types
These turbines boast a number of design features increasing their reliability and lifetime.
- We use solid-forged low- and high-pressure rotors;
- This enhances turbine operation reliability and reduces operating costs for additional inspections;
- The double-flow design of the cylinders and their layout help to unload the thrust bearing;
- We are using a new design for the support bearing with enhanced load-bearing capacity;
- The special shape of the guide vanes ensures optimal steam distribution along the vane height and an increase in LPC and HPC efficiency;
- Honeycomb shroud seals are used in the steam path of high- and low-pressure cylinders. This minimizes steam leakage and boosts efficiency;
- The use of high-quality stainless steel in high-pressure cylinder enclosure parts makes it possible to prevent the negative effect of wet steam on the turbine’s critical parts and reduce repair costs.
- We have created a new rotor blade for the last stage of the low-pressure cylinder. Titanium used to manufacture the blade ensures extremely-high strength properties;
- The surface of the last turbine stages’ rotor blades is coated with a protective layer of titanium nitride, which prevents erosion wear, thus increasing equipment service life;
- We have increased the rigidity of the foundations, enclosures and supports of new turbo-generating sets, which has enhanced their operational reliability.
- turbogenerators of various types with a maximum capacity of 1200 MW;
- heat-exchanging and auxiliary equipment;
- excitation systems and start-up frequency converters;
- drive turbines for feed pumps.
Along with equipment delivery, Power Machines provides the following services: technical supervision over installation activities; designer’s supervision; start-up, commissioning and warranty maintenance including participation in scheduled repairs; as well as consultancy support and customers’ personnel training.
Power Machines offers a complete package of services that covers the entire product lifecycle, including:
- post-warranty service maintenance including the supply of spare parts and special materials;
- regular preventive scheduled inspections and emergency maintenance;
- renovation services (equipment parameters’ alignment with design levels);
- modernization services (equipment parameters’ enhancement beyond design levels, including the replacement of major units and components);
- overhaul services (significant enhancement of design parameters involving the replacement of all major parts and components, including their complete replacement with new equipment, if necessary).
Solutions for nuclear power industry
Product catalogue Power machines group
The required fields are indicated