From September 18 to September 21, the Indonesia capital Jakarta hosted the annual international industry exhibition called PowerGen Asia 2018, at which Power machines PJSC participated with its own exhibits. On September 19, the client conference called “Partnership Energy” was held and the representatives of Indonesian energy companies were invited to this conference. Sales specialists, technical and maintenance experts of Power machines told about their promising developments in the field of traditional and alternative energy.
The Power machines conference was opened by the head of the Russian trade mission in the Republic of Indonesia, Sergey Rossomakhov, and the director of the Power machines representative office in Vietnam, Anastasia Kozlova.
In particular, during the conference the company representatives featured reports on the following:
- Modern solutions for power plants (TPP, NPP, GeoTPP);
- Turbine generators; new solutions for TPPs. Reconstruction, modernization and maintenance;
- Modern solutions for HPPs. new projects and service solutions;
- Hydrogenerators: reconstruction, modernization and maintenance;
- Boiler equipment made by Power machines PJSC: boilers for coal-fired power plants, modernization and reconstruction of boilers.
The event ended with a question and answer session.